7/22/2011

Kuching, Again

It's 11am now and just a few more hours I will be departing to Kuching, again. The last time I went there was about 10 months ago. Here is my trip back then.
I missed the delicious satays so much. That was the most awesome food I ever had in Kuching, other than the famous Kolo Mee. Just the thought of the satays make me drooling non stop.
Oh ya, by the way, this time I will be going to Kuching with The Awesomeness. But sadly, only 4 of us will be having the trip. Some unavoidable thing happened which caused one of us can't go. But nevermind, we will be having another holiday trip, next time.
Can't wait for my trip with The Awesomeness. I'm pretty psyched about it and hope that we'll enjoy ourselves to the max.
Au revoir KK, bonjour Kuching.

PS-I will update my trip. ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment