7/14/2011

Entrepreneur, Can I?

This afternoon, I got a call from my bestie. She said that her mum's colleague wants to order cakes from me. Her mum brought the Red Velvet Cake I've given to them to her office and the colleague tried it and wanted to order from me. I'm a bit confused with the whole thing, since I never sell any of my cakes to anyone, ever. So, to give it a try, I'm gonna bake 3 cakes on tomorrow and sell them at a very reasonable price. And I do hope that they gonna be tasty and satisfy the customer.And I'm gonna bake macaroons tomorrow. They are so cute and I never eaten them before. I found out a few simple recipes from the net and wanted to try baking them myself. I'm gonna bake Chocolate Macaroons and see how they turn out to be. I hope they gonna be fine.
Isn't they lovely?

And today I've sent my resume to Sutera Harbour for my practical training. I hope to hear a good news from them soon and start my training. It's gonna be a new chapter of my life and I hope it gonna be an exciting and fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment