4/27/2011

A'Roma Ristorante

Around 9 at night, me, my uncle and my aunt went to Damai for our late dinner. We went to A'Roma Ristorante.   
It is a very new Italian restaurant which has opened a few months ago. Its Facebook page is this. A'Roma is basically sharing its establishment with Southern Bakery. When we entered the restaurant. the ambiance of it is nice and cozy. I love the checkers table cloth on the dining tables. We sat on a table near the wall and a waitress came to us and handed the menu. All the menu were written in Italian and we got blurred for awhile. But luckily there are description of each menu item in English. I ordered the Mafia Burger set and Iced Lemon Tea. My uncle ordered himself an Iced Chocolate Milk while my aunt ordered herself a Vanilla Milkshake. And for food, they ordered a Tuna Pizza.
The taste of the my beef burger was nice. But the coleslaw served with it was quite sour than normal coleslaw. The Tuna Pizza was delicious. Pan crust pizza with tuna, olives, cheese and tomato topping. All in all, the food and drinks were yummy. If you are a fan of Italian food (like me), you should give it a try. Total food paid at RM31.60.
The restaurant
While waiting for the food and drinks.
Mafia Burger
Tuna Pizza
Iced Lemon Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment