4/21/2011

I Never Have A Roommate Before

Yes. Because since birth, I was never sent to any boarding school. And even studying at my college now, I don't stay in hostel because the college is not far away from my house. I always wanted to try hostel life, but seems like I don't have the chance yet. Better luck next time.

And today was the last day of class for Semester 6 which is happened to be my last semester at ATIC. All assignments are done, syllabus is covered, presentations are settled, now I only have to wait for my final exam to be free from college life. Sad, but it is the reality. Two and a half year of  waking up in the morning to attend theory and practical classes, really passed by so quickly.
Since it was the last day, my friends and I decided to hang out for the last time before sitting for final exam. After class, we went to CP and watched The Roommate. I wanna watch Red Riding Hood actually, but they insisted. So, I just followed them.

The Roommate was somewhat okay for me. I thought it is a brutal thriller movie, but end up only involved one killing scene which didn't shows any splashing or single drop of blood. The story is about a girl named Rebecca (played by the beautiful Leighton Meester) who has bipolar. She stopped taking her medication and enrolled in a college in town where she met with Sara, her roommate. They became friends. Close friends. Rebecca was 'obsessed' with Sara and ended up trying to get rid of Sara's close friends and family, even a cute kitten. Rebecca wanted to own Sara for herself only. In the end, Sara found out about Rebecca's condition and left the hostel and went to stay with her boyfriend. Rebecca is not satisfied and set a trap to get Sara back. They got into a fight, in the end, Rebecca is dead for good.

All in all, I'm not really satisfied with it because I feel like there was something missing. If there were more killing scenes, it would be better. I mean the story will be much more exciting. But, good thing was that Leighton Meester was really good in playing Rebecca. And I adore her character in Gossip Girl.
Blair Waldorf rules!
6 out of 10 for it.

I was really disappointed today because I wanted to try balut (which is a popular exotic food of Phillipines) since last week. I planned to try it today at a Filipino restaurant at Api-Api. But when we arrived there, it was sold out. The next stock will arrive somewhere around the 26th. Nevermind, me and my collegemates will eat it after our final exam. 
Study week has started. Need to find back my study mood and study.

2 comments:

  1. tham, berani ko mkn balut..klu ko sda test, ctau apa rsa dia a..hihi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm, brani tdk juga la....tp mau try bha apa rasa dia...ya...i will blog about it for sho :)

    ReplyDelete