6/06/2011

I'm 20 and Awesome

I'm officially 20 now.
Yesterday, I celebrated my advance birthday with my awesomeness. When they came to my house to fetch me, they surprised me with cake and confetti. I was shocked and totally surprised. Then, we went to Tanjung Aru Beach for late lunch. We planned to do photoshoot at the beach but the weather was bad. It was raining. Our plan was ruined but then we decided to go to CP to sing K. After singing our hearts loud, we decided to have dinner at Beverly. After our stomachs were filled, we departed to the fun fair at Donggongon. We roamed around before decided to play the games. We only managed to play two games and surrendered to it since we feel like vomiting our dinner earlier and we felt so dizzy. The Tagada is super fast and shaky. The ride wasn't pleasant at all. Around 11pm, we all went home safe and sound.

And today, I woke up early to sit for my JPJ driving exam. And I passed. It is truly the best birthday gift ever. I'm officially a 'P' driver now. Thank God that I passed the exam.

All in all, this year's birthday was a great one. Surrounded by awesome peoples and I feel truly blessed in this life. Thanks a lot to my friends who planned a great surprise birthday for me. Thank you so much. May God bless us throughout our journeys in this life. I'm 20 now but will always be forever young.

No comments:

Post a Comment