6/11/2011

Fun Sabtuday

The cousins wanted to learn baking Cheese Cake, and we decided to bake Black Forest Cake as well. We went to a shop nearby to purchase some ingredients for baking those cakes. Then, we measured, mixed, baked, and decorated the cakes. 
At night, we planned to go to UK Fun Fair. After arrived at the fun fair, some of us rode on the 360 degree Space Gun. I got terrified of the upside down position when the thing stopped for awhile in the air. I kept screaming "Is it safe?" to my cousin beside me. We were eventually lifted away from our seats when we were in the upside down position and I held tightly on the handle near the seat. I really felt I was gonna fell off from the ride. That was definitely the first and the last ride for me. Then, we played some games such as the Octopus, Roller Coaster and the awesome Bumper Car before we went home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment