5/25/2011

You're So Gangsta, I'm So Thug

I thank God for giving me the chance to know such wonderful people in this life. Apart from my family, my friends are one of the important parts of my life. I can't imagine myself living without my friends, I'll be bored to dead.
As every semester break approaches, I will always invite my bestie to chill at my home so that we can share time with each other as well as cooking for her new dishes I've learned. I'm a person who enjoys cooking and sharing the foods with people. 
So today, my bestie came to my house around afternoon and we cooked our lunch together. We made Meat Stew with Roasted Potatoes and Yorkshire Pudding, which I apparently learnt from watching Jamie Oliver in his cooking show. And we also baked egg tarts as well.
And then, after cooking and eating, we stayed in my room and talked. Then, we went outside to the front yard for a small photoshoot session with our own DSLRs and wore awesome Paramore and BFF customized t-shirts. We truly had fun, even though some of the pictures were insanely ugly, but that's how we rolled.
The pictures came out fine, some are blur, but the memory was all that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment