5/22/2011

Some Friendships Suck

Have you ever been in bad friendships before? Well, I do.
One of my close friends sent me a message just a while ago. She said she was very disappointed with this old high school friend.  And she even cried because of you. Well you see, a very good friend of mine is soon leaving us. So, we decided to throw her a farewell party. We've invited all of our classmates and close friends. But then, some are just not making any effort to attend the party. Please la, we have been tolerated with you for such a long time already. Everytime we asked you to hangout together, you will always reject. Even sarcastically answered us with your ridiculous reasons. I personally haven't meet you for freaking two and a half years already, and we were quite very close friends back then. What happened to you? You are really enjoying doing this to your friends, aren't you? I really wish you will come to realize it one day. She gonna leaves us soon and this might be the only last chance we can hangout together with her and yet you are still making your lame excuses. She even asked about you during the last hangout. She still remembers you as her friend, you know?
I personally think that you will make up your mind one day and decide to spend time with us. But those hopes are just hopeless.
I will not care about you anymore. This gonna be the last time we invite you to any of our hangouts next time. Believe me. You have changed, a lot. Well, live your own life then. Maybe the old friends aren't good enough for you. Maybe we are not even your friends anymore. 
And some are just fucked up with their own life. Putting blame on others while you are the one to be blamed.

PS-I am sorry 'my awesomeness'. It seems like you won't have the chance to meet her again. Maybe by chance, you'll bump into each other.
PPS-Say that I'm being cruel, say that I'm self-centered, say anything you want. I just don't freaking care anymore. Why care about those who doesn't know how to appreciate what you have done to them? And I really hope you will read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment