6/28/2011

Busy Yet I Had Fun

It had been busy for me these past few weeks. Me and The Awesomeness were involved in performing for Erica's brother wedding. We've been practicing our performance for almost a month. Been back and forth to Erica's for practice and also cooked awesome and delicious lunches and dinners with the gang. We danced and we gained, I think. 
Last Saturday was the wedding reception. We were in red dresses and each of us wore a cute blue polka dot headband. 
We were of course nervous before we performed. But when we were on the stage, I personally got the confidence to let all out and enjoyed the performance. Furthermore, the guests weren't 100% concentrating on the performance, they were enjoying their meal most of the time. All in all, it went very well. We managed to remember our lines of the song and the choreography of the dance. 
The video of our performance, credit to Mr and Mrs Henry

And last Sunday, we celebrated our grandma's 72nd birthday with a simple dinner at Old Farm Restaurant. She is 72 years of age, but she can still plays futsal with us sometimes, no kidding. She is a very out going person and strict in her own way. I've been scolded for being hard-headed since I was small, but I'm immune with it. Furthermore, she is my grandma. I respect and love her. May God bless you moing and wish you have awesome health and be happy always. 
The birthday girl :)

And I finally cut my front hair and got the bangs I wanted. And this makes me look even Chinese-er, based on what I heard from my family and friends. But, I love it very much. I think I'm gonna stick to this hairstyle for quite a long time.
Before, lifeless hair LOL
After, I'm-alive-hair-style

That's all for now, the boring weeks have started. Gonna be bored to death in the house doing nothing. GAH.

2 comments: